The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology that was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings.
During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
The Daring Way Workshops
- Are you ready to embrace vulnerability and transform the way you live, love, parent, and lead?
- Are you ready to embrace your imperfections and have a greater sense of self-acceptance?
- Are you ready to face uncertainty and emotional risks knowing that you are enough?
- Are you ready to feel a deeper sense of belonging in your connections with others?
- Are you ready to give up perfectionism and stop hustling for your worthiness?
- Are you ready to be courageous and let yourself be seen?