Do you have a friend or family member who is:
- emotionally sensitive and at times emotionally intense
- chronically suicidal and/or self harms
- impulsive in self-damaging ways
- diagnosed with chronic depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, borderline personality disorder and/or an eating disorder
Do you want to know how to help this person and how to reinforce their effective behaviors?
Do you want to learn some of the DBT skills that your family member or friend is learning in DBT?
Do you want support and a place to ask questions?
Join our DBT Friends and Family Classes.
We are very excited to offer this opportunity periodically throughout the year. As these dates fill, other dates may be offered so check back often.
- November 4, 2017 from 10 am to 12 pm
- January 13, 2018 from 10 am to 12 pm
- March 3, 2018 from 10 am to 12 pm
- 9235 South Redwood Road, Suite A. West Jordan, Utah 84088
- $60 per person
Who Can Attend:
- Adult friends and family members of individuals currently in a DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals that have completed a DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals who have been referred to a DBT program.