Do you have a friend or family member who is:
- attending a Comprehensive DBT class
- emotionally sensitive and at times emotionally intense
- chronically suicidal and/or self harms
- impulsive in self-damaging ways
- diagnosed with chronic depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, borderline personality disorder and/or an eating disorder
Do you want to know how to help this person and how to reinforce their effective behaviors?
Do you want to learn some of the DBT skills that your family member or friend is learning in DBT?
Do you want support and a place to ask questions?
Join our DBT Friends and Family Classes.
We are very excited to offer this opportunity each month.
Dates and Topics:
- March 28, 2023: Introduction to DBT and Mindfulness Skills
- April 25, 2023: Crisis Survival Skills
- May 23, 2023: Radical Accepting and Willingness
- June 27, 2023: Interpersonal Skills – DEARMAN
- July 25, 2023: Interpersonal Skills – GIVE & FAST
- August 22, 2023: Emotion Regulation – Understanding Emotions
- September 26, 2023: Emotion Regulation – Decreasing Unwanted Emotions
- October 24, 2023: Emotion Regulation – Decreasing Vulnerability Factors
- November 28, 2023: Walking the Middle Path
Time: 7 to 8:30 pm
Location: Online via Zoom (link will be emailed to you the morning of the class)
- $40 per person / per class
Who Can Attend:
- Adult friends and family members of individuals currently in our Comprehensive DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals that have completed our Comprehensive DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals who are waiting to start our Comprehensive DBT program
Call 801-568-2898 or email us to register for this class.