Do you have a friend or family member who is:
- emotionally sensitive and at times emotionally intense
- chronically suicidal and/or self harms
- impulsive in self-damaging ways
- diagnosed with chronic depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, borderline personality disorder and/or an eating disorder
Do you want to know how to help this person and how to reinforce their effective behaviors?
Do you want to learn some of the DBT skills that your family member or friend is learning in DBT?
Do you want support and a place to ask questions?
Join our DBT Friends and Family Classes.
We are very excited to offer this opportunity periodically throughout the year. Check back often for new dates as classes are added.
- Due to the current pandemic, we are not currently offering our Friends and Family Classes. We hope to begin to offer them again soon!
- 9289 South Redwood Road, Suite D. West Jordan, Utah 84088
- $25 per person / per class
Who Can Attend:
- Adult friends and family members of individuals currently in a DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals that have completed a DBT program.
- Adult friends and family members of individuals who have been referred to a DBT program.
Call or email us to register for this class.