In individual therapy, we utilize evidenced based interventions from Dialectical Behavior Therapy to help you reach your therapy goals.
We are currently only accepting clients for therapy that are interested in doing Dialectical Behavior Therapy. This type of therapy can help with the following issues:
- Major Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Emotional Sensitivity and Dysregulation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Mood Disorders
- Premenstrual Mood Dysphoric Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Shame and Self Hatred
- Suicidal Ideation
- Self Harm
We are LGBTQ Affirmative. We have therapists that work with adolescents 13 years and older and also therapists who see adults for Dialectical Behavior Therapy.