- Individual Therapy is frequently covered by insurance.
- We are on a variety of insurance panels, please call us to find out if we are on your specific insurance panel.
- In the event that you don’t have insurance coverage or we are not on your panel, you may self-pay for services.
- Self pay rates are determined by the individual therapist, please call for specific rates.
- Skills Classes are not covered by insurances
- There are three different self-pay options for the skills classes. You can choose the one that works best for you.
- All options are non-refundable.
Pay for the entire series in 2 payments of $1400, due 7 months apart. (This is the cheapest options and saves you over $500 dollars)
Pay per module (remember that you will complete each module twice):
- Mindfulness and Interpersonal Effectiveness: $480
- Mindfulness and Emotion Regulation: $720
- Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance: $480
Pay $240 at the beginning of every month. A credit card must be on file to be billed automatically. You will pay $240 a month until each module you attend is paid off. You pay for the entire module even if you don’t finish the module. See Option #2 for the cost of each module.