Attend our Upcoming DBT Trainings!
Do you feel stuck in some of your sessions with clients? Do you want to improve your outcomes in therapy through evidenced based tools?
Do you have clients that are frequently emotional dysregulated, acting impulsively, and/or struggling to tolerate distress? Would you like to offer them evidenced based skills that will really make a difference in their treatment and their life?
Come learn research based DBT skills that you can teach to your clients to help them build a life worth living. We will cover the updated skills from the most recent skills manual, which you will receive a copy of with the training. You will learn effective ways to teach the skills to clients so that they will practice the skills and will be able to generalize them to all areas their lives.
We have 3 AMAZING Options for Training!
- LEARNER: Come to just one or all four trainings and learn more about teaching DBT skills to your clients in your practice.
- NETWORK MEMBER: Attend out DBT trainings AND join our network. As a network member, you remain in your own practice but get access to our skills classes for your clients. You also get to join a weekly DBT Consultation Team held online. This team is lead by Kristie Lemmon, APRN, PMHNP-BC, DBT-LBC who has over 25 years of DBT experience. Other benefits of joining our community network include:
- Receive referrals of clients that have been screened
- Refer your clients to our DBT skills classes
- Co-lead one of our DBT skills classes as an independent contractor
- Supervision to work towards DBT Certification is desired
- Access to prescribers to see your clients for medication management when needed
- Advertise that you offer a Comprehensive DBT program if you offer DBT individual therapy, refer clients to the skills classes, join our consultation team and offer skills coaching
- Coverage for skills coaching calls when needed
- 10% off any trainings we offer
- DBT NETWORK OF UTAH EMPLOYEE: As an employee you get access to all our trainings and our employee consultation team for FREE! You also get to work with a team of dedicated, value driven people. Other benefits of joining our team include:
- An office manager to help manage your schedule
- A biller to manage all your insurance and self pay billing
- A business manager to help you get credentialed with the best insurance companies to work with
- A yearly stipend for paid time off and/or continuing education
- A flexible schedule that honors your work life balance
- Working in a growing agency that is dedicated to providing evidenced based care
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Access to prescribers within the agency for all your clients
We are looking for providers that are interested in treating adults and/or adolescents to join both our Network and our agency. Please email Kristie at [email protected] if you are interested in being a Network Community Member or an Employee.
- September 18, 2023: Teaching DBT Skills to Clients: Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills
- October 9, 2023: Teaching DBT Skills to Clients: Emotion Regulation Skills
- November 13, 2023: Teaching DBT Skills to Clients: Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- December 4, 2023: Improving Individual Therapy Sessions and Outcomes Using DBT Principles
- 9 to 4:30 pm each day
- $240 for each training or $840 for all 4
- All trainings will be held at our office at 9289 South Redwood Road, Suite C in West Jordan
Workshops will be taught by Kristie Lemmon, APRN, PMHNP-BC, DBT-LBC, CDW-F who is a sought after presenter. She is Linehan Board Certified in DBT and has been doing DBT with clients for over twenty-five years.
- Practical education you can use the next day with clients
- A copy of the DBT Skills Manual will mailed to you with a link for printable handouts for your clients
- 6 CEU’s per class – approved by the Utah NASW
- These trainings can be used toward required education hours for DBT Certification
To Sign Up:
- Email your first and last name and which trainings you would like to attend to [email protected] and she will send you a private link to input your payment information and mailing address to receive your book.