Have you read Dr. Brené Brown’s book Rising Strong? Are you ready to take that work to the next level and really live the work?
Whether you have read the book or not. Come join our monthly class to learn the rising strong skills, learn from others, discover things about yourself and learn ways to deliberately rise from your struggles and live more courageously. Come to a class that will change your beliefs about yourself. Come to a class and learn practices that are researched to help you become more resilient. Come and change the way you rise from failures, disappointments and/or setbacks.
Where is the Class Held:
- We will be offering the class in two locations for 2020
- West Jordan, UT – at our office at 9289 South Redwood Road, Suite C
- Lehi, Ut – in the Ivory Ridge Banquet Room at 32 E Clubview Ln, Lehi
When is the Class Held:
- One Monday a month in Lehi from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- One Saturday a month in West Jordan from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
You need to be able to attend at least 10 of the 12 groups offered! You also need to commit to attending class in just one of the two locations (you can not switch locations during the year).
- January 13 or 18, 2020: Introduction and Clarity of Values
- February 10 or 15, 2020: Act I: The Reckoning
- March 16 or 21, 2020: Offloading Hurt & Strategies for Reckoning with Emotions
- April 18 or 20, 2020: Act II: The Rumble
- May 9 or 11, 2020: Rumbling with Vulnerability
- June 8 or 13, 2020: Rumbling with Shame
- July 11 or 13, 2020: Rumbling with Living BIG
- August 8 or 10, 2020: Rumbling with Trust & BRAVING
- September 14 or 19, 2020: Rumbling with Grief and Forgiveness
- October 12 or 17, 2020: Rumbling with Anxiety & Criticism
- November 9 or 14, 2020: The Delta & Act III – The Revolution
- December 12 or 14, 2020: Integration
Cost: $500 (due in full) or $50 a month (auto-payment)
*fees are nonrefundable even if you don’t complete the year. You pay for every month whether you attend or not.
What does the cost cover?
Participants of the Monthly Class will receive:
- Thoughtful placement into a group of individuals who will help support each other’s growth
- The support of a licensed clinician that has been intensively trained and certified in facilitating The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong Workshops
- A workbook full of handouts and exercises
- Other supplies to make group a successful experience
- Yummy snacks
- A life changing experience