Have you read Dr. Brené Brown’s book The Gifts of Imperfection? Are you ready to take that work to the next level and really live the guideposts?
Whether you have read the book or not. Come join our monthly class to explore each guidepost, learn from others, discover things about yourself and learn ways to deliberately practice each guidepost in your daily life. Come to a class that will change your beliefs about yourself. Come to a class and learn practices that are researched to help you develop a sense of worthiness. Come and change the way you live.
Where is the Class Held:
- We will be offering the class in two locations for 2019
- West Jordan, UT – at our office at 9235 South Redwood Road, Suite A
- Lehi, Ut – in the Ivory Ridge Banquet Room at 32 E Clubview Ln, Lehi
When is the Class Held:
- One Friday a month in Lehi from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- One Saturday a month in West Jordan from 10 am to 12 pm
You need to be able to attend at least 10 of the 12 groups offered! You also need to commit to attending class in just one of the two locations (you can not switch locations during the year).
- January 25 or 26, 2019: Getting Started – Tools for the Journey
- March 1 or 2, 2019: Letting Go of What People Think & Cultivating Authenticity
- March 29 or 30, 2019: Letting Go of Perfectionism & Cultivating Self Compassion
- April 26 or 27, 2019: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness & Cultivating a Resilient Spirit
- May 17 or 18, 2019: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark & Cultivating Gratitude and Joy
- June 21 or 22, 2019: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty & Cultivating Intuition and Faith
- July 12 or 13, 2019: Letting Go of Comparison & Cultivating Creativity
- August 15 or 17, 2019: Letting Go of Exhaustion & Productivity as Self-Worth & Cultivating Play and Rest
- September 20 or 21, 2019: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle & Cultivating Calm and Stillness
- October 11 or 12, 2019: Letting Go of Self Doubt and Supposed to & Cultivating Meaningful Work
- November 15 or 16, 2019: Letting Go of Being Cool & Always in Control & Cultivating Laughter, Song & Dance
- December 20 or 21, 2019: Continuing to Live the Guideposts
Cost: $500 (due in full) or $50 a month (auto-payment) or choose another option for your Wholehearted Journey for 2019
*fees are nonrefundable even if you don’t complete the year. You pay for every month whether you attend or not.
What does the cost cover?
Participants of the Monthly Class will receive:
- A 15 minute pre-workshop screening to assure a good fit with our program and the group
- Thoughtful placement into a group of individuals who will help support each other’s growth
- The support of a licensed clinician that has been intensively trained and certified in facilitating The Daring Way™ Workshops
- A workbook full of handouts and exercises
- Other supplies to make group a successful experience
- Yummy snacks
- A life changing experience